Tuesday, April 23, 2013

give me liberty!

Hi there!!! Exclamation points!!! 

I meant to post about my Give Me Liberty sew-along progress on Monday, but life got in the way. Stupid life. I have 81 2.5" half square triangle units hanging out and waiting to become a pillow. I've been playing around with options but am not sure where I'm really headed yet. 




Nicole has made some really inspiring blocks which you can see here. I really love her style. How far are you? Have you shared your progress? I'd love for you to leave a link in the comments so I can come check it out, as well as anyone else who's interested! 

8 comments:

  1. They're gorgeous! HSTs have endless options, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are having a lovely time! Who wouldn't - your HSTs are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those are going to make a great pillow, Krista! Looking forward to seeing it. :) Hope all is well over there. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them! So many options....does the top one have a name? It looks like a windy pathway/greek symbol. Can't wait to see what happens. Oh and thank you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would you believe I have no Liberty fabric?
    A UK girl as well!!
    Always love hst quilts x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so neat. It's really fun to see what you can come up with when you throw them all together :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your liberty is so pretty. I've never seen it in real life. Perhaps this summer while traveling......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wah - I got sidetracked - will try and do something tomorrow! Aren't HSTs the most verstile thing - love your try outs :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...