Saturday, July 16, 2011

Summer Sampler Blocks

Hey! I finished up a couple more Summer Sampler Series blocks. I made another Star of Virginia (sewing it together correctly this time, lol) and Friday's Mosaic block. Feeling good about my progress!



Here's all four blocks together. I think I'm going to add/double up on some blocks to make the finished quilt bigger.



Check out all the great blocks in the Flickr group. If you need me, I'll be at my machine :D

I'm linking this up with Sew Modern Monday, Sew Darn Crafty and Fabric Tuesday. Go check out what everyone else has posted!

3 comments:

  1. Those are very fun blocks!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blocks! Thanks for linking up to {Sew} Modern Monday and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...